Faith, Politics and Other Stuff

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Ps 34:4

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Talk Radio

From the days that I traveled all the time I started to listen to talk radio. I still enjoy talk radio and normally listen to at least a little every day. Since I don't travel any more I normally listen to KCMO which is a Fox News affiliate. I like a local KC show, Chris Stigall, in the mornings, sometime Laura Ingram and Dave Ramsey. Late morning and early afternoon I enjoy Dave Ramsey talking to people with severe debt problems. In the afternoon I usually listen to some of Sean Hannity. He is followed by Michael Savage.

For some strange reason I enjoy listening to Michael Savage. He is one of the most negative people I have ever heard. I don't agree with hardly any of his positions, even though he claim to be a conservative. Maybe he is too conservative?

If you have the opportunity find him on the dial and listen maybe you will find him interesting. He get on rants about some of the silliest things. Sometimes I think he might have multiple personalities or, maybe, he's bi-polar. Sometimes, he gets on my nerves but most of the time I think he is amusing.

No comments: