Faith, Politics and Other Stuff

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Ps 34:4

Monday, August 11, 2008

Roseola

I had a day late last week that I felt poorly all day. It wasn't any particular ache or pain it was just a "not right" day. By Friday I had some blister type sores on my fingers that is typical for me when I'm getting a sinus infection. By Friday evening I had some rash on the inside of my forearms and by Saturday I had a rash pretty much all over except my face.

So, this morning I went to see my primary care physician and he didn't know what to make of it until I said my grandson had had roseola. He left the examination room and came back with a pediatrician. She came in with two books, started looking at me and reading and finally said she thought I have roseola. However, just to make sure my platelets are okay they decided to do some blood work.

Wouldn't you know, I finished getting all my immunizations in May and I catch the one thing that there isn't an immunization for! Isn't life grand!!

No comments: