Faith, Politics and Other Stuff

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Ps 34:4

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Cover to Cover

2006 was the year I read the Bible from cover to cover for the first time in my life. Although I got a late start (mid-February) I read it all. I discovered a lot of things I knew, or had at least been told or heard. But, more importantly, I learned an extremely large amount that I didn't know, hadn't been told or heard before.

2007 has started out great. I have started the second time through with morning and evening readings so I can complete it again this year. I have placed a link to the right of the schedule I am using to accomplish this adventure. Join me!
Amen

'"And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."
Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.' Revelation 22:12-14 Nelson's NKJV Study Bible.

No comments: