Faith, Politics and Other Stuff

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Ps 34:4

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Living Two and a Half Men

Ever wonder about where some of the TV shows come from? How about reality TV?

Several weeks ago my brother-in-law and his 9 year old son moved in with me. We are living "Two and a Half Men" in real life! Unfortunately, we don't have a beach mansion with a grand piano; we only have a one bedroom apartment with a card table for dining and a bicycle sitting in the entry hall, but I bet we are having more fun than the TV show.

At 52, I never thought I would be trying to figure out what a 9 y/o wants to eat. I never thought I would be doing homework, again. Instead of math and spelling and social studies I would really like to be doing some history, which I like. Heaven help me if I have to get into science... I think I only passed because the teacher felt sorry for me.

The way we live it is probably good that Cheryl isn't here full time. She wouldn't believe what the three of talk about and how we act sometimes. When Cheryl went back after Christmas I think she was ready for some alone time without the "Two and a Half Men."

Life is good!!

No comments: