Faith, Politics and Other Stuff

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Ps 34:4

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

If nothing else, Rosie is good for a controversy!

Today's Soapbox (I only thought I was off it):

For quite some time liberals have been telling us that 9/11 has nothing to do with the U.S.A. attacking Iraq. The White House has now acknowledged this.

I find it interesting that now Rosie O'Donnell, on The View, is somehow relating the two. Apparently, she feels that the 9/11 attacks by "individuals" is justified by U.S.A. actions against countries like Iraq and Afghanistan. I guess these radical Islamic terrorists foresaw the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and that is why they felt blessed by God to bomb the World Trade Center, embassies in Nairobi and elsewhere, trains in Spain and Great Britain and elsewhere, night clubs in Bali, etc. Come on!

Okay, I admit it... I have been watching The View! But it isn't happening anymore. I have emailed Barbara Walters that I will not be watching anymore. You, to, can email Barbara from The View web page on the ABC website.

If you would like to see exactly what Rosie said it is on the YouTube website (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIoDTzvEdGw) or you can watch it at the following, admittedly biased, website: http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/?p=353.

No comments: