Faith, Politics and Other Stuff

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Ps 34:4

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

6/18/07 Oncologist visit

Today's visit to the oncologist was interesting. In the past two weeks my hemoglobin has gone of 12.1 to 12.2. Not much change but it is in the right direction and is pretty good considering I have cancer.

I have been having a few side effects from the thalidomide but nothing that I thought was unusual. However, I have been experiencing some light headedness and difficulty breathing. The oncologist think I might have a blood clot which can be caused by the thalidomide.

In order to determine what is going on they sent me to the hospital to have a CT scan. I had it this afternoon and it didn't show anything. So, tomorrow I will go back to the hospital for an echocardiogram. If that doesn't show anything then I will go to the pulmonologist but they really don't think I'm having a lung problem.

Life is interesting and now, on to something else.

No comments: