Faith, Politics and Other Stuff

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Ps 34:4

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oncologist 12/5/2008

Friday was my weekly visit to the oncologist primarily to check my blood counts. The primary new medication I'm taking can cause blood clots so I'm taking coumadin to thin my blood.

My blood is getting thinner but still isn't as thin as needed so they increased the amount of coumadin I'm taking. Last week the INR (coagulation indicator) was 1. Friday it was 1.3. The goal is between 2 and 3.

All in all it was a pretty uneventful doctor appointment.

I'm feeling pretty good most of the time. I have good day and bad, good times and bad. The biggest complaints are being tired and waking up too early in the mornings. Life is tough, huh!

No comments: