Faith, Politics and Other Stuff

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Ps 34:4

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oncologist 3/18/2009

I am away so this is a remote post.

It was kind of a mixed bag this time.

Most of my blood work looked good. The myeloma indicator, IGG, was at
the same point as last month, .3. I didn't achieve remission but the
cancer isn't growing so that is still good news. I will continue on
the current regime of Revlimid until I am receiving no benefit.

The blood thinness/thickness indicator, INR or COAG, was at 4 so my
blood is too thin. My dosage of Coumadin will very over the next week
to attempt to get the blood slightly thicker.

I will have the usual blood work plus the COAG and see the Nurse
Practitioner again next Wednesday.

Sent from my iPod

No comments: