Faith, Politics and Other Stuff

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Ps 34:4

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's resolution

I have never made New Year's resolution! Well, this year I think I am going to give it a try.

The resolution... I am going to make a concerted effort to stay in contact with friends and find old friends and stay in contact with them. Doesn't sound like much but considering I've never made resolutions before it might turn out to be pretty aggressive for a first shot.

I actually started last evening. I called a former employee from my days in Muskogee, OK, that I hadn't talked to in almost 18 years. We spent a little time catching up. Since the last time I saw or talked to her she, also, has had cancer. She has been cancer free for 9 years. It was a fun visit and we got each other's email address so we could continue to stay in contact.

No comments: