Faith, Politics and Other Stuff

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Ps 34:4

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Health update, 2/18/2009

Yesterday's oncologist visit was good. Although I did not achieve remission all my blood work is still improving. One of the critical indicators, the monoclonal proteins, which was .4 last month had dropped to .3 this month. This is good; it indicates the myeloma is decreasing.

I had a bone density test early yesterday morning, but the results was not available prior to the oncologist appointment. If it shows any thinning of the bones I will start on the Aredia drip again for a few months to try to build them back up and halt the deterioration. Hopefully, it will show no deterioration.

I have a couple of appointments over the next three weeks but I see the oncologist again on March 18.

No comments: