Faith, Politics and Other Stuff

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Ps 34:4

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Searching for Mickey and Shamu, day 1

We're off! It was time to leave for the airport so Cheryl told me to take my suitcase, put it behind the car, start the car and she and Reilee would follow with their suitcases. Simple enough, right.

Cheryl and Reilee come out with their suitcases, put them in and Cheryl asks "where's your suitcase?"

My suitcase is gone. I'm sitting in the car and someone has taken my suitcase.

Then, it hits me. My neighbor was loading stuff in his car; he must have taken my suitcase with all of his things and left. Now what?

My suitcase, besides my clothes, has my meds. So off we head the apartment office to see if they have a cell number for him. Sure enough they have a number and he is just moving to a different apartment in the complex. He brought my case back and the first challenge is averted.

No comments: