Faith, Politics and Other Stuff

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Ps 34:4

Friday, November 10, 2006

A Bend In The Road - Final Thoughts

"What a blessed man I was ---and still am."

"More than anything else, today I'm grateful to God. I continue to pray that the days of excruciating treatments are finally at an end. But I also know that cancer is not a battle, it's a war. And I can only be thankful for battles won and land retaken in the name of Christ. I feel thoroughly undeserving of the depths of His mercy, the deep well of His strength and His infinite compassion poured out upon me. I trust you can say much the same thing." p. 277

Obviously, I enjoyed this book. It so describes so many of my own thoughts and feeling while going through diagnosis, treatment and since. I hope you will take the time to read the entire book.

No comments: