Faith, Politics and Other Stuff

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Ps 34:4

Monday, October 15, 2007

House "genocide" Resolution

Queen Pelosi is at it again! If she can't defeat the Bush Administration forcing them to pull troops out of Iraq she is going to alienate our allies. She is starting with Turkey by pushing a House "genocide" resolution condemning a World War I act that the Turks were involved with.

Turkey has said that if this resolution is passed it will damage US-Turkey relations irreparably. World War I was almost 100 years ago! Has Pelosi and the Democrats ever heard of forgiveness? Maybe Pelosi should consult with her priest, bishop or the Pope... I have no doubt they could explain forgiveness!

Pelosi claims that this resolution is necessary for the remaining veterans of World War I. I, personally, don't know any WWI veterans but I find it hard to believe that they "need" this resolution. I believe that after 100 years they have forgiven our WWI enemies.

Why is she doing this? It is very easy to see through this effort with very little research. Seventy (70%) percent of our troops supplies in Iraq pass through or over Turkey. If she can alienate Turkey then how will we get supplies to our troops.

I see this as another Democratic tactic to stab our troops in the back in the name of forcing President Bush's hand. Pelosi is leading the House Democrats down an unpatriotic road and will regret their actions before it is over with.

This is just one more reason I keep saying...

Don't re-elect incumbents!

No comments: