Faith, Politics and Other Stuff

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Ps 34:4

Sunday, May 25, 2008

thalidomide - day 2

Today is the the second day after taking the minimum dosage of thalidomide and I'm already feeling lethargic. I didn't expect it to settle in quite so fast; I really thought it would take 3-4 days, at least. I don't like feeling tired and "draggy" all the time. I took a long nap this afternoon and it didn't help

My back has been pretty achy the past few weeks but today it has hurt quite a bit. It may the the weather affecting it more than anything. It has been extremely humid today since early this morning. The dehumidifier hasn't shut off all day. I've caught myself arching by back several time which is a sign that I probably have some compression fractures that are getting bad.

I have certainly felt worse at times during the past four years and it's still too early to be feeling any affects from the multiple myeloma.

As they say, "Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was your day?"

By the way enjoy the Memorial Day holiday, or if you're from the old school enjoy Decoration Day. And of course, as always... DON'T RE-ELECT INCUMBENTS!

No comments: