Faith, Politics and Other Stuff

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Ps 34:4

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Democrat in Republican Clothing

For years John McCain has been my favorite presidential candidate. However, in the past few years he has become more liberal. Now he has become a Kennedy liberal Democrat. He is completely on the wrong side of the debate on immigration. As a result, I will not longer support him!

I am not opposed to immigration. I am opposed to illegal immigration! My fore fathers were immigrants... legal immigrants. I have friends whose parents immigrated to the country... legally. I believe it is disrespectful to those legal immigrants to grant amnesty to those in this country illegally.

I have contacted my Senators to express my displeasure about how this Immigration Reform bill is coming about (being jammed down). We must not support in politician that is supporting this bill. We must make sure that any Senator voting for this bill is defeated the next time they are standing for election. As a matter of fact...

Don't re-elect incumbents!

No comments: