Faith, Politics and Other Stuff

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Ps 34:4

Saturday, October 4, 2008

A little satire - with my comments

My dislike of liberals and liberal media is unquestionable... I hope!

clip_image001

I would love to see Obama with Sean Hannity.

clip_image002

The Clintons have always been the darlings of the liberal media.

clip_image003
It always comes back to bite!
clip_image004
Doesn't it make one feel secure to see the liberal run?
clip_image005
Would you like some cheese with your "whine?"
clip_image006
Like it or not, Mr. Bush's war saves the liberals too.
clip_image007
Oh, but we're safe.
clip_image008
"A suspension of non-belief?"
clip_image009
Is that Al?
clip_image010
When the liberals are finished with us!
clip_image011
The armpit of the world!
clip_image012
Liberal support of our troops.
clip_image013
The last I knew Congress was down to 9% - the lowest in recorded history!
clip_image014
Don't have the heart to comment!
clip_image015
I'll stand behind you, as far behind you as I can get!
clip_image016

No comments: