Faith, Politics and Other Stuff

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Ps 34:4

Sunday, October 5, 2008

More James Patterson

Preview this bookStep On A CrackIt goes without saying that I am a huge James Patterson fan! I am trying to get caught up on my reading of his books. I go started reading Patterson years ago after I saw an interview. At the time, he was writing the scripts for several television programs but I can't remember the name of any of them.

Anyway, both of these books are, typically, excellent in the James Patterson mystery way and if one is into murder mysteries they are worth the read. As with most Patterson the stories move quickly, are page turners and the pages turn quickly.

I'm working on You've Been Warned now and still have 3-4 to go before I'm caught up. I am having trouble finding one of the old books. Apparently, it isn't in print anymore and isn't traded very much. If you see a copy of Miracle on the 17th Green let me know.

Yeah, I'm so addicted I even keep a list of his books!

No comments: