Faith, Politics and Other Stuff

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." Ps 34:4

Monday, July 14, 2008

It's All About Him

Cover ImageIt's All About Him: Finding the Love of My Life by Denise Jackson with Ellen Vaughn is a good worthwhile read. I wasn't too interested in reading this book when it came out. I saw the Jacksons on Oprah and the View and it just didn't sound like a book I would enjoy. However, I was wrong about this one.

In this memoir Denise Jackson chronicles her faith walk through the years and the importance of her faith as she recounts the highs and lows of her marriage to country superstar Alan Jackson, whom she wed at age 19. She is very open regarding her relationship with Alan.

In addition, you get a free Alan Jackson CD with the book.

No comments: